Too much fizzy could be your worst nightmare.
Have you ever had a really bad stomachache after drinking too much fizzy? Well, if you haven’t, count yourself lucky! Here’s one way of getting over the crouching feeling in your stomach.
I woke up with a pinching feeling in my stomach one morning. I thought it could be that I needed to do a ‘number 2’ but, after leaving the toilet in less than five minutes, I knew it wasn’t.
Let’s just say for the past three days or more my regular intake of liquid has been fizzy drinks – a lot of fizzy drinks.
- Our body is made up of 70% water.
- Every system in your body depends on water.
- Our body needs about 3 litres for males, and 2 litres for females.
- Water is lost through your breath, perspiration urine and bowel movement.
- Low intake of water can cause headaches, tiredness, dehydration and health problems, such as – constipation and kidney stones.
- Water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.
I already witnessed one of these symptoms: ‘constipation’. So I drank loads of water and slept which made me ten times better.
After that dreadful experience, I decided to go on a NO FIZZY DRINK DIET and having more water and, guess what? It actually worked.
Give it a try!
Stay away from the stomach pincher ‘fizzy drinks’. Too much of it can be a killer. So try at least 1.5L of water a day. You will see the difference!
For more heath tips, subscribe to the VYG.